Made in Michigan

I'm not a huge fan of Mitch Albom, sportswriter, sometime novelist, news columnist. But every once in a while, he really gets it right, as he did with THIS article that appeared in a recent Sports Illustrated. I wouldn't be surprised if an article like this gets nominated for a Pulitzer. They don't come along very often. I hope you'll read it. Not only because it's a masterpiece of writing, but because it gives you a true glimpse into the lives of those who call Detroit and Michigan home.

Thanks for reading.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

1 comments:

Paul Eilers said...

Yeah, I read that article as well, when my Sports Illustrated came in the mail this past week.

Detroit sure could use some good press right now.

It was a great piece of journalism indeed.

January 10, 2009 9:51 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe