Dedicated to Jena Isle

Back around Thanksgiving I had a Battle of the Boys Band Contest inspired by a post made by Ken Armstrong. I never got around to announcing a winner due to the things that happen in life. So anyway, I wanted to make good. Jena, of The Clamor of Kalinga, and a host of other blogs, is the winner.

The race was close between Backstreet Boys and Westlife, but ultimately, the overall favorite was determined to be Westlife. Jena had the best reasons why the Westlife video was the best.

So Jena, this one is for you.



Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Jena Isle said...

A double WOW! I can't believe I've outdone Tasha and the rest.lol.

Thanks a lot Matt. I have posted another video of Westlife days ago ; " You Raise Me Up", at my Working Abroad" blog. I love their music, really.

Another reason why I like them is that they could sing even without accompaniment and it's music to the ears. Their voices blend beautifully with each other.

Again thanks, and keep posting your interesting articles.

December 16, 2008 3:54 PM
tashabud said...

Hi Matt,
Always honoring your word, you did good for Jena.Good news for my friend Jena; bad news for me, though. Wah!...Wah!...Oh, that's ok. I like hearing good things happening to good people. And Jena is certainly one of those very good people.

Jena, I didn't entirely lose. In fact, I just won a Thai silk scarf over at Lilly's Life blog.

Tasha

December 17, 2008 10:49 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe