Blogging for a New Road Bike

Over the last few months, I have participated in discussions with other bloggers concerning the price of gas, the oil industry, and the hit we are all taking financially in our sluggish economy. My friend Bree, over at Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, who by the way is celebrating her 15,000th visitor and 375th post today, has been participating with Pay Per Post for sometime and has strongly recommended it to me as a way to help make ends meet.

Today I decided to start blogging for dollars and getting paid for some of my posting. Pay Per Post blogging will consist of a series of blog reviews on products or media or services that I choose to blog about. The editorial content and the entertainment value of these posts will always be 100% my own and in keeping with the themes of MTMD.

As you well know if you have read my blog on any regular basis, I have zealously guarded against the temptation of covering my blog with paid ads. I've kept blog promotions to a minimum and focused on my own orginal content. I think Pay Per Post blog reviews represents the best of both worlds. It will allow me to earn some extra dollars while at the same time choosing content that might be of interest to my readers.

Every dollar I earn going forward from Pay Per Post will also be used for a great cause--the purchase of a new Road Bike and cycling equipment and clothing. Not only will this bike save me money at the pump, it will also help me stay in shape. Let's face it, I'm not getting any younger and I find I have to work harder and harder every passing week to stay in shape.

Today marks the beginning of a new journey in blogging for me and a new way to stay in shape, but I promise, the editorial content of MTMD will always be 100% mine, and I will never blog for money about any product or service or media event that I don't personally believe in or feel will be of interest to you, my readers.

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, Matt...welcome to PayPerPost (and SocialSpark)!

Bree

June 01, 2008 8:40 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe