Million Dollar Cookie

Photobucket

Today, Maggie over at the blog Ramblings of Maggie, is my hero. Why is this you ask? Because Maggie posted a blog entry regarding the winner of the Pillsbury Bakeoff, and more than that, because the winner is the Peanut Butter Cookie you're staring at right now!

Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you I'm always on the lookout for REALLY GOOD Peanut Butter Cookies. This one just won the contest and it's creator $1,000,000, so it's probably not bad, right?

And, at my request, Maggie posted the RECIPE! I'm in heaven.

Check with me later and I'll let you know how the cookie is, but if you're like me and you love peanut butter, don't wait. Go whip up a batch yourself!

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. If I could make million dollar cookies and upload them to the blog I would.

April 17, 2008 9:11 PM
Erica said...

Sounds pretty delicious...I may just have to bake up a batch now.

April 17, 2008 10:28 PM
Anonymous said...

Sounds quite yummy... I just might have to make them for the kids someday.

FYI ~ I'm another Michiganer! (Grand Rapids area)

April 19, 2008 1:42 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe