EntreCard Squares Available for EntreCard Bloggers

Photobucket
Recently I've had the pleasure of creating several EntreCard Squares for a friend, not to mention my own. It's fun, it's creative, and it's personalized. If you're looking to replace your generic black or orange-stripe entrecard, or if you're looking to update your current square with a new one, leave me a comment. I'll create a square you'll love, and maybe you'll be happy enough to send a few credits my way.

If you're looking for more traffic for your blog, EntreCard will help your traffic explode. EntreCard is a very helpful and friendly community interested in helping you become a more effective blogger and marketer of your blog. Many resources and tools are available on the site to help you take your blogging to the next level. But don't take my word for it, visit EntreCard now and take the quick tour. If you're serious about blogging, it will be the best five minutes you've ever spent.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...lookie lookie! Nice squares!

Thanks again, Matt, for making all of my EntreCard widgets really stand out in the crowd.

I'll hope to send you some customers soon.

Roxiticus Best Blogs

April 20, 2008 8:19 PM
Anonymous said...

Life's too short to "drop" with an ugly EntreCard.

April 21, 2008 2:09 AM
Anonymous said...

Hey there - you've got ALL kinds of talents, don't ya? :)

Those look great!

April 21, 2008 10:39 AM
Matthew S. Urdan said...

Thank you very much for your kind words, Dette! You know what they say, jack of all trades, master of just a few. ;-)

April 21, 2008 11:39 AM
Anonymous said...

I just joined Entrecard last week. I forgot I still gotta make mine.

Do you really find it brings more traffic?

April 22, 2008 11:00 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe