FOUNDING FATHERS

When Osama bin Laden died, George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat Osama with a long cane and snarled, "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Bin Laden wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What the hell did you think I said?"


Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Michele said...

That was funny,but my osama joke
was the bomb!

June 02, 2006 7:27 PM
Mary Horn said...

good one!!!!!

June 02, 2006 7:54 PM
jessafran said...

chose you as my renter... wanted to say WELCOME ;)

June 02, 2006 8:07 PM
utenzi said...

Comme on, Matt. Our country was founded by means of terrorism against the Brits. It's a legitimate form of political expression--as long as you win.

Cute punch line though. Most of them not being from Virginia weakens it a little but not much.

Given how much pain you're in with your shoulder injury, Matt, I'm impressed that you're still working with humor.

June 04, 2006 11:49 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe