Ten Thoughts To Ponder This Week

Number 10 - Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Number 8 - Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6 - Some people are like a Slinky...not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Number 5 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no at tention to criticism.

Number 3 - Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut save you thirty cents?

Number 2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT

We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

Thanks for reading.

10 comments:

Noi Rocker said...

Haha..you are right. The Department of Agriculture are so much better at getting to the root of the problem.

Just wanted to let you know that I have moved! Now I can finally link to your blog! Yea..pls take some time to change the add..I am sorry for all inconvenieces since u just added my link a few wks ago;)

May 15, 2006 7:58 PM
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile =)

May 16, 2006 7:04 AM
Michele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
May 16, 2006 11:14 AM
Michele said...

Great funny post,i like
them all, i really like
#5 and #7.

May 16, 2006 11:17 AM
Mr. Guesa said...

Yeah...I transmit a lot of life, but at least nobody is asking for child support...yet...

May 16, 2006 1:03 PM
Uisce said...

LOL, I like that last one. But call me crazy, I really don't think we should be eating illegal immigrants.

May 16, 2006 3:07 PM
Anonymous said...

They are all good but number 1 takes the cake my friend!

May 16, 2006 7:54 PM
Maritza said...

This is your landlord speaking (for this week anyway). Thanks for renting from me!

May 16, 2006 8:52 PM
Michele said...

You gotta love mr. fab
he cracks me up.

May 16, 2006 10:17 PM
Ethel said...

So true. I especially enjoy #7. Very true, especially in the workplace!

Thanks for the blog rental bid! Although I wasn't able to rent to you this week, I do have a link at my blog. Hope you'll stop by again next week!

May 17, 2006 8:38 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe