BEST PERSONAL AD EVER!

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....

SCROLL DOWN



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week-old black Labrador retriever.

Thanks for reading.

7 comments:

Michele said...

Daisy is hot and would make a
great companion,loneliness
brings out the best in man
and beast.Mr. fab is so damn
funny.

May 18, 2006 9:00 PM
Anonymous said...

haha, that's awesome.

I wonder if she got adopted.

May 19, 2006 1:29 AM
Shelly said...

Awww, that's what my baby looked like as a puppy. I hope she went to a good home!

May 19, 2006 11:13 AM
Mr. Guesa said...

Dog's kick-ass...especially labs. No wonder so many guys talked to them about it.

May 19, 2006 1:24 PM
Anonymous said...

I can't imagine she had any problems finding home. What a beautiful pup.
Peace.............

May 19, 2006 3:55 PM
Anonymous said...

LOL that's funny! I've seen ads like that here from the humane society too. :)

Matt you won 15 credits just for entering Odd Planets caption contest. Check your BE mail. :)

May 19, 2006 4:52 PM
Anonymous said...

Awww, she's adorable. LOL @ Mr. Fabulous' comment.

May 24, 2006 9:13 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe