MTMD Welcomes Mr. Fabulous and His Blog: Pointless Drivel!


Pointless Drivel


In his own words, Mr. Fabulous describes Pointless Drivel as "just a collection of samplings from the cluttered mind of someone who has managed to get into his 40's without really growing up. You won't find anything profound here. In the immortal words of Edie Brickell "Choke me in the shallow water before I get too deep". Indeed. She was so wise. It's a shame she died so young. Edie, we hardly knew ye. What? She's not dead? Well, her career is.

I love reading Mr. Fabulous because he makes me laugh. I guarantee you that on any given day if you visit his blog, there will be at least several things that will make you laugh out loud. If you visit him today, make sure you check out his shout out to our friends in Canada. But if you are offended easily, you can send the hate mail to Gainesville, Florida. Deal?

Go ahead, click on the thumbnail link at the top of the sidebar and pay Mr. Fabulous a visit. Tell him Matt at MTMD sent ya! Maybe he'll share a slice of an orange with you.

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Are they real oranges sliced or an orange slice candy? Makes a difference ya know ;)

April 09, 2006 11:30 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe