Gone To Lunch...And Dinner...And Breakfast....And...

Hey all,

I'm about to head out of town for two days, so I won't be blogging til Wednesday. However, I would like you to do two things for me:

1. Go click on the thumbnail for Tricia's Musings, which is Tricia's blog on the top of my sidebar. Tricia is an amazingly kind and considerate and tenacious individual who is now also a friend. She just won 500 Credits in my Where's Matt contest. I have rented space on her other blog, Odd Planet, and now she's renting here on mine. Her writing is intelligent, witty, and interesting. I'll give you more on Tricia later, but like I said, I'm about to head out of town.

2. Head on over to I Talk 2 Much where I just got bitch-slapped by Bitter Bitch herself. It wasn't so much a review of my blog as it was a smackdown, but it's entertaining nonetheless and she does have some points. It's always interesting to find out just what people think about the stuff you pour your heart and soul into, yano?

3. Coming Tuesday night, a guest blogger column by NYC Watchdog and maybe, if you're really nice and visit Tricia and IT2M, another contest. Woohoo!

Later all, and thanks for reading.

8 comments:

Michele said...

Damn it! i thought i had the answer several times as you know.
Except for that alberta canada
answer,Wine doesn't do a body good.
5.5 miles and i put you in alberta
the opposite direction? Sitting in a fetal position sucking my thumb
listening to led zeppelin.

April 24, 2006 5:52 PM
Anonymous said...

LOl Michele, how did you come up with that? Alberta is North West from where our friend Matt is, and all his clues pointed us south east. :) Plus Alberta is about ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1500 miles away from him- at least. Your too funny.

Wow Matt with that welcome I can't imagine what else you might say. Thank you very much, and thanks for putting on this great contest for all of us to participate in and have fun with.

Now to go see ITTM and see what they said about you ...

April 24, 2006 9:59 PM
Michele said...

Tricia i'm not an idiot,i missed the part about heading on the 70 east.

April 24, 2006 10:29 PM
Erin said...

Ooh, I'm so glad Tricia won. She's a great person.

April 25, 2006 2:48 AM
BlondeBlogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April 25, 2006 3:18 AM
Anonymous said...

Michele I'm joking, I figured your post was humor or humorous sarcasm. Mine was meant to be. Are we ok? :)

Matt- ITTM ???? They don't understand what you are about.

April 25, 2006 3:25 AM
Michele said...

I know tricia ,we're cool
still sitting in a fetal position but listening to ac/dc now.
Hells bells!

April 25, 2006 6:29 PM
BlondeBlogger said...

Just dropping in to say hello...here by way of Shelly!

April 26, 2006 1:44 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe