Eleven (11) Wierd Things: Drat! Tagged Again!

I'm not realy into tags or memes (whatever memes are), but if someone thinks of you to tag you, I think that as a courtesy, it's only right to participate. And so it goes...Tricia, my last, and current, landlord over at Odd Planet has tagged me and asked me to come up with some wierd things about me. I don't know how wierd these things are, but maybe they'll be interesting to some. And to make this post more interesting, I've interspersed some wierd signs and photos I've found on the web. Enjoy.

1. I prefer most hot foods leftover cold the next day. Especially Pizza and Chinese.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2. Two of my brothers were ballboys for the Detroit Pistons for Five Years Each.

3. I got to raise the Stanley Cup Trophy over my head, as if I would ever be a Stanley Cup Champion.

Image hosting by Photobucket


4. Inexplicably, I enjoy most chick flicks--especially anything with Reese Witherspoon. Okay, maybe that's not so inexplicable.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5. I've lived in Columbus for three years, but have never ventured downtown.

6. I haven't been Up North to our home in Charlevoix on Lake Michigan for three years, and I believe that Lake Michigan misses me.

7. When skipping stones in a river, I always ask the River Gods if it's okay.

Image hosting by Photobucket

8. Every year I get an inexplicable craving to eat a favorite candy that I loved when I was a kid. Right now I'm in a Peanut M&M rut, and it's not hleping my attempts at dieting.

9. I love driving on high mountain roads with major dropoffs and views, but I'm scared to death of flying in a plane, although flying is undeniably safer.

Image hosting by Photobucket

10. I buy lots of flower seeds to create the perfect garden every spring, but rarely do I ever plant them.

11. I always obey the rule: "I" before "E", except after "C"; even if it's wrong. How wierd is that?

Image hosting by Photobucket


Thanks for reading.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of those were pretty wierd [sic]. :>)

But we learned more about you.

April 16, 2006 2:46 PM
Michele said...

Hey matt if i were to list weird
things about me,i'd be writing forever.Yet i consider myself quite
normal..or maybe i'm not normal i don't know anymore.........LOL

April 16, 2006 6:55 PM
Anonymous said...

Hey Matt- Thanks for playing. Your a good sport. :) I'm not really into memes either, and I groan when I get one, but this one was kind of fun.

Re #10 I buy seeds every year, and I grow lots of plants each spring (but not this year) and I usually don't have any room for most of them because my garden is already too full. LOL But ... I do have a lot of very happy friends who adopt my homeless seedlings. :)

April 17, 2006 3:24 AM
Scottage said...

Great post, I learned more about you, Matt. 3 comments:

1. You lifted the Stanley Cup? COOL!

2. The lake does miss you, she contacted me the other day and asked where you've been (and you thought you were wierd).

3. Do the river gods ever respond?

April 17, 2006 10:24 AM
Mr. Guesa said...

You can't even begin to tell me you liked either of the Legally Blonde movies or Sweet Home Alabama...if so, that's just criminal...

April 17, 2006 3:01 PM
Unknown said...

Almost tagged you, but I see you got your hands full!
Charlie

April 18, 2006 2:39 AM
Scottage said...

I empathize with teh chick flick thing, I like anything with Meg Ryan in it.

COOL PIC WITH CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 18, 2006 11:29 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe