MTMD Welcomes "Full Metal Photographer" and Kelly Hoffart!

This week we have a new Blog Explosion Tenant that I hope all of you will check out by clicking on the thumbnail over on the right sidebar, and MTMD is proud to welcome Kelly Hoffart and his blog, Full Metal Photographer.

Kelly is a very gifted young law student, heavy metal fan, author, photographer, and out-of-the-closet Kurt Russell fan. (OK, I admit it, I really love the movie "Soldiers" too and I have it in my DVD collection. I also agree with Kelly, as he posts on his other blog Full Metal Attorney that Kurt Russell is underated as an actor because he chose to balance his career with family, but that's neither here nor there.

Kelly is well on the way to becoming a photographer of the highest order. When you have a passion for art or a hobby or a sport, you give it your all and keep improving in your skill. Kelly's skill is obvious from the photographs he posts on Full Metal Photographer in addition to the ones on display at his Photography Website. These photographs are available for sale for very nominal fees, and I encourage you to check them out. Kelly has quite a portfolio.

Welcome to "Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta." Kelly! I'm proud to have you here.

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Full Metal Attorney said...

After receiving another such plug in the last 24 hours I'm not sure if this is the best one I've ever had or not. I'm almost blushing because that was such a good plug. Thanks! And I did watch Escape from L.A. last night like I promised and it was even better than I remember (I hadn't seen it since like '96 or '97 when I was not yet fully aware of my rabid fandom).

Thanks! That was so good I think I'll have to link back to you from FMA.

March 18, 2006 12:41 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe