Coming Soon: MTMD gets an Extreme Makeover

Image hosting by Photobucket

A peek at things to come! Stephanie Davies is working hard on completing my new template, but I thought I'd give you all a peek at the new header graphic.

Stephanie is one of the most patient, masterful, and talented web designers out there. Many of us know her from her awesome work on the Mystickal Incense and More Blog. I can attest to the fact that she creates art of the highest level and presents in a clean and structured way that would make the most demanding professioanl proud.

If you need a new template, I highly recommend Stephanie and her most affordable services.

Stephanie, you rock!

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that absolutely wonderful plug and for recommending my services. It was an absolute pleasure working on your template and working alongside you to create a new design for your blog here. I am extremely excited to be able to see it up and running finally, and can't wait until tomorrow night. I will be popping a virtual champagne bottle for both of us! Thank you once again as your kind words truly mean a lot to me.

March 19, 2006 11:01 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe