BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH! Or....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! CAN I HAVE SOME DRUGS?

Hey Mom! Happy Birthday!

I know we talked about this on the phone the other day, but I'm heading to the doctor this morning for the cough that just won't die. It's probably bronchitis. I'm pretty sure of the diagnosis because the other 950,000 people that live in Columbus have bronchitis or pneumonia or the flu or the cough that just won't die as well.

Unfortunately, though, this means I have to quarantine myself from you and stay away from Detroit. But I promise I'll come home at the first opportunity after I get better.

Sickness does have its funny moments though. Yesterday morning at the restaurant my Training GM and I were receiving the truck. She's sick too. So she starts hacking away. I start hacking away. She hacks away. I hack away. Kind of like a really warped version of "Dueling Banjos" I guess.

You know I really miss the old days when we could call up Papa David and have him just bring home antibiotics from the drug store. Oh well, guess I'll have to do it the hard way today.

Talk to you soon, Mom. Love ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe