THANK YOU T AND SHELLY S.

A huge shoutout and thanks go to Blog Explosion's T (positronict) and Shelly (ShellyS) for their help with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). With their help I was finally able to fix the image of Meral's Pool and get it to display correctly at the top of the page of this blog! As a token of my thanks, I will soon be linking to their sites in a special section under my Blog Roll that I'm creating just for them: "Blog Helpers". These two ladies rock, and I can't thank them enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe