ALASKA Day 7: Flying Home




Honestly, I hated to leave. Alaska, just the tiny part of it that I saw, is overwhelmingly breathtaking and beautiful. And the time that I spent there only whetted my appetite for more. I can easily see myself moving to Anchorage or Fairbanks at some point in the coming years. Without exception, every person I met was warm, friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Moreso than on any other vacation I have ever taken anywhere, I really met a large number of people that I will be emailing with on a regular basis and that I can now call friends. Greg from Wasilla, Angel and Lori from the Earth River Bed and Breakfast in Anchorage; Andie and Jacque from the F Street Station, James Brown and AP & Annette McDonald from Nenana, Steve Gray, Billie and Jim from Fairbanks, Missy from the Talkeetna Ranger Station and Jim from Denali National Park were especially friendly, kind and generous.

The flights from Anchorage to Minneapolis and from Minneapolis to Columbus were thankfully smooth, on time, and uneventful.

I hoped you enjoyed reading about my Alaskan adventure. I promise, there will be much more to come. Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe